I'm on a mission to finally get this problem under control.
This week, I continued working in the office.
I had a bunch of baskets filled with all sorts of stuff and piled up in a cabinet. Everytime I needed something, I had to take them out to get to the magazine holders in the back.
I took everything out and began sorting again into more baskets. But this time, I made sure each category got placed in an appropiate storage bin.
The finished project.
I ended up with three baskets, that will be stored here in the top shelf of this armoire.
The bottom shelf has magazine file holders. (no picture)
Then I started working in my kids room.
Before picture:
After:
I found these small crate boxes at 99 cents store. I got 10 of them, and I used them mostly in this room.
My daughter's Justin Bieber items now have a place.
Another problem in this room is the drawers. My kids tend to just stuff them and things are never placed in their correct drawer.
My solution: A few years back, while searching online for ways to get organized, I found the Beverly Hill's organizer.
She has a unique way of organizing drawers. And I love the idea. It has worked for most of my drawers, occasionally they get all messed up, but it is much easier to see what you are looking for.
BEFORE
AFTER:
Saturday, I worked in the attic for all afternoon until almost 8:30 PM. I have not taken pictures yet, I will have them on Thursday. But it is looking much better.
Tomorrow, I will be taking all the boxes for donation out of here for good. That will leave me with a space to organize the in stock Tupperware items.
Now back to the attic.
No comments:
Post a Comment