Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Linen Storage, Laundry room


The linen cabinet that I have in the laundry room, is storage place for all sorts of things.  From laundry items to sofa covers and bed sheets.

So I took everything out and decided what I will keep in each shelf.  And what will be stored in the Bathroom, or in the attic.



And here is the end result.  The top of the cabinet hold, the food saver, the laminate machine, and the dryer cleaner brush and vacuum hose. Also some office supplies out of reach of my children.  Office supplies tend to dissapear when they are close to their reach.   Markers are the favorite.

The first shelf in the cabinet, has small gifts and rewards for my Faith formation class.  And other items that I am saving for give away as gifts to someone.

2nd shelf, has all the cleaning supplies, and bath shower items in stock.  Laundry helpers: pre-spot remover, laundry booster, and dryer sheets, as well as the iron.  In a small green basket, I have the shoe polish items.

3rd shelf:  green basket on the left holds table runners and square tablecloths.  The bankers boxes hold round  and rectangular tablecloths. The other box holds window panels.  And the other green basket hold pillow covers.

The bottom shelfs.  Here I have the sofa covers, chair covers, and throws.  In the box are bed sheets and to the right the pillow cases.

The last shelf, has a box with copy paper ( not shown in this picture), and the tote bags that I use for my Faith formation Class and Tupperware brief case.  The items you see on the left side were moved to a different location.

4 comments:

  1. I love how you dressed the boxes with green paper! I am organizing my line closet too and this idea might be better than buying some expensive bins!

    I am having a giveaway on my blog. A chance to win $27 sc to get a fabulous organizer from Cmmoca's handmade shop. Ends 11/5. Leave me a comment to win.
    http://houseonashwelllane.blogspot.com/2011/05/27-store-credit-from-cmmocas-handmade.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fabulous job on your organizing! I found you at ABFOL link party! Getting stuff organized like that makes a huge difference! Great job...if you ever want more organizing inspiration, feel free to stop by!

    Becky B.
    www.organizingmadefun.com
    Organizing Made Fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very organized. My laundry room is fairly organized, but I need to hit all the closets in our house. They are a mess!

    ReplyDelete