Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fridge Day

Yesterday, as I was doing my morning blessing ( cleaning home).  And I decided it was time to clean out the fridge.  So I took out everything, one shelf at a time.  Threw out all the expired items and left-over food that is no longer good.

The end result:




I did not take the before picture.  Pretty much it was full of items in each shelf.  I hoping it stays pretty much organized. 

The top shelf, has my meat selections for this week, the flour tortillas and a tupperware container with homemade cheese by my Mother.

The third shelf will be the left-over food container area. 

And the bottom shelf, the bevarage area.  The bins at the bottom are veggies, deli meats and cheese.

I am thinking of making labels, but I am waiting to purchase  a cricut machine.  I am saving up for that one.


Here is a picture of my new purse.  A gift from my Sister.



I like it because it has a enough space for all my smaller bags and wallet.  Next post, I will show you what I carry with me, in my purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment