Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Attic/ multipurpose room


Here are the attic pictures.  This is how much I have done.  I will show you the before later.  Husband added a new skylight window.  Now we are able to use natural light for most of the day.



This is the area that I was working in all week.  The books and crafts area.


The drawers have all kinds of sewing and craft supplies.


 This will now be the gift wrapping area.  The rolls of gift wrap were stored in a hanger organizer, but I decided to create a different storage bin for them.
 See this box, we used the chef hat for our summer activities last year.  And I was still saving the left over for a future project.  Well the box got  a make-over.
 You can see it now in that corner with all the gift wrap rolls, and contact paper rolls.  The gift bags have a bin too.  And all the ribbon, bows, and tissue paper will go in those drawers next to them.
I still have lots more to do.  Some toy bins need to be sorted and organized.

I have emptied about ten boxes, including baskets of stuff accumulated from the clean up projects downstairs in the main floor.

Hoping that I will be done with this project by the end of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment