Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sibling Rivalry

This issue has been coming up lately in our prayer group.  How to deal with siblings that all they do is create problems.  Why is it that some people go out of their way to make someone else look bad?

How can we deal with this kind of people? And what should we do,  if they turn your own parents against you?

I personally have a very nice relationship with each of my siblings.  Yes, we do  disagree in certain issues but to the point of turning someone else against you, this has not yet happened.  Thank God!

I am writing about this, because a friend is having problems with a younger sibling.  And she just does not understand why? 

My friend is a very nice person.  And she has been attending our prayer group since day one.  She is a very good mother, and wife.  But her sister has been spreading lies and rumors about her and her family, to other relatives.

I told her to take it to God in prayer.  Something in her sister is causing this problem among them.  Perhaps is jealousy. 

I thought that next prayer meeting we will do a prayer for healing unresolved issues with our parents and siblings. 

Do you have any other ideas or prayers of Liberation regarding this issue of rivalry among siblings.  Please let me know in the comments.  Or if you have written a post, leave me a link.  Thank you.

SHARING AT :

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I am catching-up on your blog. Family dynamics can be a big problem.....I am an only child, so it is hard for me to relate to sibling rivalry issues.

    Doesn't it feel great to get organized? You have lots of crafting stuff. I need to organize my paints!!!

    ReplyDelete