Saturday, October 16, 2010

Your Prayers needed

We have gone through a lot this past 5 days at the hospital. 


Marah has done great progress in recovering and dealing with her pain.  She has not used pain medications much.

Her only problem now is her right lung.  It is not getting enough air and is decreasing in size due to this.  If it continues, she is in risk of pneumonia, to avoid this doctors might insert a tube to make it larger again, and we do not want this to happen. 

Her only choice now is to do breathing exercises every hour.  And walk around to bring in air to her right lung. 

Please pray that her right lung will respond to this treatment and we will not need to get that tube in her.

Your prayers have help so much.  I know that God is in control of this situation.  I continue to trust in HIM.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Father,
    I come before you right now in behalf of Rosario and her precious daughter, Marah. Lord, I humbly ask that every cell of her body will function as you created it to--that her right lung will respond favorably to all the treatment, the walking, the fresh air. Oh, I pray Father, that they will have peace and strength--that You will guide them in the exact right course of action to help Marah get well the quickest possible.

    Father, we praise You for Who You are and what You are going to do in their lives. May Your glory be revealed to all who behold Your wondrous workings.

    We pray this in the Name, the blessed, the Most Precious Name ever given, our beloved Savior and Lord, Jesus Christ. Thank you, God. Thank You from the bottom of our hearts. Amen

    ReplyDelete