October is the Month dedicated to the Our Lady of the rosary. As you can see in the above pictures I made some changes in my living room decor colors. I added some fall colors to the feast table.
Today is the feast day of our Lady of the rosary. This month is filled with lots of feast days for most of the most popular saints. St. Therese (Oct.1), St. Francis of Asisi ( Oct. 4), St. Faustina and Teresa of Avila.
I found at my local Ross, images of Our Lady of Mount Carmel, Our Lady of Guadalupe, St. Francis of Asisi, Our Lady of Fatima, and the Divine Mercy. All for under $10 each. That is a savings of more than $12 dollars each. They are made of a resin material, light weight same height as the St. Therese image in the pictures.
I have not taken pictures of them yet, but you will be seeing pictures of each one in later months for their feast day.
Tomorrow is my first Tupperware party as a consultant. I am a little nervous, but hopefully it will go well. I still do not have my actual sales kit yet. My friend is letting me borrow her kit, for tomorrow.
What a beautiful home altar!! Plenty of room! Ours is very small. Where did you get your saints statues? I am always looking for new inexpensive ones! God bless you on your tupperware party!!
ReplyDelete