I have not been able to take pictures yet of her. But I will probably do that soon.
Day 4 in the hospital has been going well. Marah is eating a little more. She is walking more and sat on a chair for 40 minutes. She is more alert, and in the mood to do more activities. Play on computer, watch DVDs. Our little roomate, has been very nice to her.
Brought her craft supplies, and coloring pages. Marah shared with her the DVDs.
I brushed Marah's long hair, and braided it on the side to avoid being on her back while laying on bed. The IVs will be removed soon and she will now be on oral medication for pain control.
Doctor says, that if she continues to do well she may go home by tomorrow at latest Sunday.
They want her to walk without holding on to the walker or assistance.
She will be doing more walking this afternoon and sitting more on chair to help her digestive system normalize.
Out of all the patients with similar surgeries in the hospital she has done very good in recovering.
I thank God for making this possible.

Querida Rosario, no me puedo imaginar como madre ver a mi hija recuperarse de una cirugia. De verdad te admiro por tu fe y fortaleza en estos tiempos dificiles. Gracias a Dios que muy pronto va a regresar a casa. Dios te bendiga!!!
ReplyDelete