Friday, October 29, 2010

Back to Blogging

I have not done much of blogging, like I use to before daughter's surgery.

I have kept you updated with her recovery and that's about it.  But today I felt like talking about other issues in my life.  

And not just my life, but the whole world.  In a few days we will be going to vote for canditates for State and Local offices,  we are going to vote for proposed laws.

I wrote on my Facebook status this morning that in years  past, I really did not care about who I voted.  I did not reasearched ahead to see what the canditates views were.  Actually I went with the flow.  Who ever was more popular.  Or whomever said that they were defending the rights of Hispanic community.

Did I ever vote as a Christian should vote?   Did I ever think of what God wanted me to defend?  No.  I did not.  I admit it.  Like most of us who say we are Christian or Catholic, I will not vote like I should.

I voted for people that were for laws like abortion. 

When I finally realized, what I was doing.  I was very disgusted at myself.  I had helped many people get to office with my vote.

I used  birth control methods that were not safe for myself, and were destroying life in me.

Why I am I writing this?   Because, I must.  I must let you all know, about all the lies we have been told and we have believed for so many years. 

"You have the right of choice."  What?  I have the right to kill my own child within my womb, and live a happy life like nothing ever happened?  No, we do not have that right!

A child is a child since the moment of conception.  We look bad on people who neglect and abuse their children.  We look bad at people who abuse their pets, but we do not say anything about those who are destroying precious life with abortion laws.

How many women, wish to have the chance to be mothers and they can't have that joy.  And the ones that do have that opportunity to conceive, destroy it. 

"Lord, have mercy on us sinners!" 

I know many of you will not agree with me.  But those of you that do, please let us pray for those who are yet living the lies of the lost world.  Let us be the one to make a difference.  We can!  We can vote like God wants us to vote.  We can reach out to our family and friends.  We can do it! 

For God has not giving us a spirit of Fear.  Do not be ashamed to stand for what you believe.  For many years I was silent, and let others live their life as they wished.  But what will God say about that.  I had the chance to do something and I never did, to avoid loosing friends and family.

I thank God that my Mom, sisters and brother agree with me.  We all are now, active supporters of Life.  We walked two years ago in a local March for Life.   Even our children walked with us.  And they now at their young age that abortion is bad.

This November, I pray that Pro-Life candidates will be chosen.  There is one candidate, that on the media, her opponent has labeled  her as an Extreme canditate, because she will make abortion a crime.

Those are the candidates we need.  The one's that will defend LIFE and call abortion what it is, " A CRIME!"

2 comments:

  1. Amen, Rosario. Voting as a Christian is voting for all men ~ for all rights and responsibilities come from God. He made us and he knows what's best for us. All of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very courageous and truthful post. God bless you for posting it, Rosario.

    I somehow missed your last post--I am so sorry--Marah looks beautiful and I know she is so proud to be able to stand up so straight and tall. God bless all of you so much.

    Love,
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete