I still get very emotional when I see the before and after pictures. My sister asked me to take before pictures of Marah's back so that we could see how she looked before. I have decided not to share this pictures online. They have been saved on a disk. And will print out if Marah decides to ever share them with her friends in the future.
This picture was taken about a year ago. She was wearing her brace in this picture.
The next picture was taken today.
I am not sure how much taller she is now, in comparison to before surgery. I will ask on Tuesday when she has her first after surgery appointment. Just before she was taken to surgery room. The nurse measured how tall she was. So they will know exactly the difference. From appearance, I can tell you, she looks much better. And best of all she does not need to wear that uncomfortable plastic brace ever again.
Glory to God our Father! I am very thankful. And she is too.
Praise God Rosario!!! He is good! May God bless all your family always!!
ReplyDelete