Monday, February 15, 2010

Prayer shawl


Here it is about 2/3 of it completed. It has taken me a while since I only work on it for a few hours per day. Last night I was working on it and I noticed a dropped stitch, I tried to fix it and I had to undo about three rows of work. I thought that I will have to undo everything, but thank God that it was only a few rows. You are not able to see it well in this picture, I will take another picture later when is finished. The color is eggplant or dark purple. I love the softness of the yarn. I am sure it will bring warm and comfort to the recipient.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It's really coming along! It looks great and I love the color.

    Dropped stitches are a pain. Learning to fix them is the most important skill in knitting after learning the stitches themselves. If I didn't know how to do it, I think I'd give up knitting!

    ReplyDelete