I am at Mom's house at niece's 7th birthday party. Last night, I was very busy making her gift. I started making a carmelite nun using some ideas from this book that teaches how to make crocheted toys.
I did not have time to post on our new puppies. It is only 3 puppies. They are all doing well, and mommy too. I will post pictures later. And picture of my crocheted carmelite nun.
I learned a new technique for knitting. My Mom showed me this easier way of eliminating the wraping of the yarn on the needle. I will see if I can take video of her technique. Apparently this the way most of the ladies in my family know how to knit.
So I am here in my sister's room, writing this post while everyone else is in the living room chatting. My niece is so happy we came. I will stay at Mom's house. My sister's house is just next door to my Mom's house.
Husband did not come with us. He stayed home to take care of the puppies and the other two chihuahua dogs. I will return home tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment