Friday, February 5, 2010

First Puppy Born


My pet Chihuahua is having her puppies. We saw the first puppy this morning at about 7:19 AM. We knew it was almost time. And our other Chihuahua dog was crying. So I figured something must be wrong. I told my son to go see. He said Amy was in her bed and will not move. I got scared. So went to see what was wrong. And I saw it, her first puppy, all white with brown and black spots. It is been more than 30 minutes and no more puppies. So I am praying to St. Francis and St. Martin de Porres to help our pet have her other puppies with no complications. Last year she had 4 puppies. And the first time she had three puppies. Lets see how many she has this time.

Going to go check on her.

The picture is from last years puppies. Those puppies are now 8 months old. We only kept one, Camaleon, an all black puppy. Who is now worried about his mommy.

1 comment:

  1. looking forward to seeing pics of these puppies. i hope all is going well.

    ReplyDelete