I have decided to abstain from the use of the internet on Fridays. And I am also limiting my computer time to 30 minutes per day. So I do not have a lot of time to read the blogs I follow, and write post like before. I am writing short post and as quick as possible.
In those 30 minutes of time, I check emails, check bank account balance, read quick updates on the blogs I follow and it is not enough. But it is good for me because I spend less time on computer and more time on other things. I continue knitting the prayer shawl, which is almost done. I am making a crocheted doll of Pope John Paul II. And I have not started yet on the dollies.
This weekend we will be out of town. Husband's niece is having her Quincenera, 15th birthday party. So we will probably be back until Monday.
I have not been well this past two days. I am not sure if it is allergies or a cold. My nose is red like rudolf the reinder. LOL. The weather is nice one day, and raining the next, windy at night and very cold in the mornings too. I try not to take medicine at all because it does not help. So I try to drink lots of liquids, specially orance juice. At night I drink warm tea with honey. It helps me sleep better.
Other than that everything else, is great. The puppies are getting bigger. Took them out for some sunlight yesterday. Older brother was very curious about them. He will sniff at them and bark. Mommy chihuahua was very close ready to protect her puppies. And of course I was close too, to make sure brother chihuahua did not harm the puppies.
No comments:
Post a Comment