Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Erica!


Today is my sisters's birthday. Happy birthday sister! I hope you have a very blessed day, either at work or at home. I am not sure what your plans are for today. But know that I am thinking of you and praying for you. Thanks for all the great things you do to help us all in our spiritual walk with God. Thanks for being a great support to our parents and younger sibblings.

I am thankful to God for giving me a sister like Erica. I love all my sisters and brothers, all are very unique in all their ways. But Erica is very special to me, because she is a strong person, who has inspired me in so many ways. She is younger than me, but has always been a responsible person in all she does. She became a Mom at a young age, even before I was a Mom. And though at that time she was single, she made it through the tough times and has raised her son well.

She is teaching her children to love Jesus. Teaching them to love our faith and culture. She is a great sister, a great daughter, mother, and friend.

1 comment:

  1. I love you sister and I thank God for you too,
    remember “You are the wings beneath my wings”

    ReplyDelete