Saturday, February 20, 2010

Homework for Class

Today was the first class for second semester of Theology class. I have an assignment on the Life of the Franciscans. I also will be studing the book of Mathew. I have three classes and all three have different books and homework assignments, but I am glad that class meets every two weeks. So I have plenty of time to spend on each homework.

I love my classes and the teachers are very enthusiastic. The classmates make very interesting questions and help make the class more enjoyable and not boring.

The reason that I am taking this classes if for my own personal growth in the Catholic faith. Next year, I will be teaching the second year, first communion preparation class. I think that this classes will help me prepare better as a Cathequist. I think that learning about your faith should be a continual process. In taking this classes, I also gain a deeper understanding of God and the bible. Having a close relationship with God is very important to me. This is why daily, I read my bible and meditate on what I have read. Then I spend some time in prayer. God calls each of us to be disciples. We should go out and share his gospel with those who do not know him.

1 comment:

  1. Rosario,
    I think that's awesome... I'm leading a class called "Anointed, Transformed, Redeeemed" that covers the life of David. It has been awesome ... always challenges me to go deeper in my walk with Christ.

    ReplyDelete