Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Year Ago

It gives me chills just to remember where I was a year ago.  My daughter was in surgery for spine fusion due to her severe scoliosis.  Only 11 years old.  So fragile.  I was desperate to see my baby girl out of that surgery room.  If it wasn't for my faith and family, I don't know how I will had made it through those 7 hours the surgery lasted.

Now after one year of that day, I am amazed of how God has worked in my life, my family and friends who were united with me on that day, a year ago.

I thank you the readers of this blog, your prayers and comments, helped me before the surgery and after the surgery during my daughter's recovery.


I'm hoping Marah can share her own experience of this day with all of you.  I have asked her several times to write about it.  She is such an amazing girl.  Her strengh and courageous attitude motivates me each day, to do things I never thought I could do.

1 comment: