I love it when it has divided sections inside to separate the items I carry with me.
But just in case they do not have divided sections, I use this handy purse organizer.
I can easily transfer everything from one purse to another. And I am able to organize each item in a small pouch avoiding those loose items at the bottom of your purse.
This is how it looks inside my new purse. with the organizer inside.
I have a small accordion file organizer, for kids vaccine records, medical information, receipts, and prayer cards that do not fit in a regular card holder.
One wallet for Tupperware business debit cards, bank information, and cash at hand for when needed.
Another wallet for personal and household information, bank debit card, library cards, membership cards, and cash at hand for emergency purposes when debit card can't be used. The only credit card, I carry is Target's card. But once I have reached my spending limit it goes out of the wallet until the full balance is paid.
I also carried a coupon organizer (accordion file type). But it took me a while to go through all my coupons at the store to see which coupons I had. I have seen other blog ladies use a binder for their coupons. I only have a few coupons, so I do not need a big binder for them.
I remembered that I had a business card wallet, that I have not used in years. So I removed the business cards, most I could search in phone directory. The rest I copied and placed in home address and contacts binder.
I sorted the coupons by type and expiration date, placed in the wallet.
The bigger coupons can be placed on the side pockets, and the smaller can be folded and are easy to view what they are and its expiration date.
I uploaded my coupons to my Safeway card, and printed a shopping list to remind me which items I need to purchase. Placed on the side pocket and included this handy coupon wallet inside my purse. Ready for next time I'm on a shopping trip.
The store ads and coupon paper arrive on Wednesday. I will be designating Thursday as the day to plan ahead for my shopping day. Cut out the coupons and upload coupons to Safeway card.
Do you have an interesting way of organizing your purse and coupons? Please share with me in the comments.
I love purses, but I'm picky too! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Incourage is just a great community!
ReplyDelete