Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Jewelry Storage Ideas
I'm trying to find creative ideas to organize my daughter's jewelry, and hair accesories.
In the past, I used a belt organizer for all her necklaces, rosaries, and school awards. For her headbands, I used a shoe box, covered with a bandana. For her bracelets. A paper towel tube covered with foil paper.
Now that she is growing into a teenager, I wanted to make it more stylish yet, not spend a lot of money.
So we found this jewelry holders at Ross for about $9 each. Those are the ones with the dress. The bracelet holder, I found at a swap meet for $12. The necklace holder in white was $7 at Michaels. This will only hold a few of her items.
I found this excellent idea that another Mom shared for storing her daughter's toy collection. I'm thinking of using her idea for daughters nail polish collection.
Do you have any ideas to share with me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment