Friday, October 21, 2011

A little at a time

So I spent so time yesterday in daughter's room.

First I fixed her clothes drawers, they were stuff with all kinds of things. Aah! I hate that she does this. Thinking she could get away with a clean room, by stuffing everything in the drawers and under bed.

I organized her closet and moved the bed near to the window.  She has another clothes organizer where she keeps all of her jackets and sweaters.  I moved that too.  I placed her favorite guy's memorabilia on the side of her bed. 

She had placed all her headband on the curtain rod.  I plan to organize them in a different way but later.

I plan to work for at least an hour every day in this room, until everything is in place.  There are lots of boxes that need to be sorted thru.  I keep telling her to do one box every day.  But all she does is create a bigger mess.




  This is a picture of where the bed was before.  So you can see the bedspread.  Marah took away the bedsquirt.  She did not like it.  She uses the blue cover as under the zebra bedspread.  I still prefer the bedsquirt.  I'm going to get one that fits a twin size bed.  The one on this picture is queen size.
I wish I could show you the entire room, but I want to wait till its all finish. 

1 comment:

  1. Hola Rosario!! Oye, te quería avisar de una fiesta de enlaces para el día de Todos los Santos, por si te animas a participar: http://homeschoolingcatolico.blogspot.com/2011/10/fiesta-de-todos-los-santos.html

    Bendiciones!!!

    ReplyDelete