I love reading blogs and getting ideas from others on home decor and organization. Yes I get very inspired. But most of the time things do not get done on time around this house. They are saved for later, and later becomes days, and weeks.
I am determined to tackle some major problems. Paper Clutter and baskets, boxes or bins used for collecting clutter from other rooms in those crisis clean-up. In other words the hidden clutter. I need to let go of my bad habits of accumulating clutter in my rooms.
This month, I am going to focus on that primarily.
My goal is to have flat surfaces cleared of paper clutter and baskets and boxes. Everything needs to have a home. If not here in this house, then it need to be donated or thrown out.
This desk is still a little too cluttered for me. This should be the homework desk for my kids. But look how it looks now.
More clutter! I will be working on this for the rest of the week.
This is my desk. Look at all those papers stacked on top of printer.
And here is the perfect example of clutter in boxes. This is what was taken out after last week's project in the Kitchen and the Pantry.
So I'm turning computer off. And start working on my goal for this week.
Good for you ROsario!! I need to do the same...the question is... when?
ReplyDelete