Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A new Challenge

I'm not sure if I had talked about this before, but I have been working out for about three months now.  I'm working out at home with the Insanity dvd set. 

In all I have lost 5 pounds.  I went down a size in my clothes.  I see a big difference.  Most of my clothes fits me looser.  I bought jeans size 8, and they fitted tight, but now they are starting to fit just right.

I confess I have not done the complete workout like I should.  I skipped a few days here and there.  But overall, I feel it has been a good experience for me.  I feel more energized in the morning than before I started exercising.

Here are some pictures of me before.

This is a picture of last year in December 2010.  My daughter's winter dance at school.  Notice her face. The person was taking a long time to take picture. 

Do you see me, yes that's how I looked before I started the exercises.  I think I started in March of this year but only did one month, then I gained back a few pounds.

So at the end of July, I thought I should do the exercises again but finish the two months.

So here is me now.



Recently I came across a blog.  Sarah Mae at Like a Warm cup of Coffee
Sarah Mae is doing a challenge I thought was interesting.  So I decided to join her and other blogers.
want to know more about this challenge visit her page.

So you will be hearing more about this challenge and also about the book I'm reading  What Women Fear.  You can link to that book's discussion on the side bar.

This book is awesome.  Have a great day.  I'm off to prayer group.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are joining us! We are going to have a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great Rosario! i love the Insanity workouts, they are intense! Thanks for posting on my blog. Send me an email to (KUAngie at att dot net) and we can chat more about fitness and Insanity.

    ReplyDelete