
I recently met Sarah Mae, on another blog. She is the author of the ebook
31 Days to Clean, Having a Martha House the Mary Way
She has a new Challenge on her blog. Like a Warm Cup of Coffee
So Today we began this challenge.
I woke up at 5:45 AM, usual time. But did not get up until almost 6:30 AM. My first stop was the kitchen, not dressed yet, still with my sleepwear. A shirt and leggings. Made lunch for husband. And went back to my room. Made my bed. And sat down to have my quiet time in the Word. My kids left to school at 8 AM. Still not dressed for the day, went over to computer, sign in to facebook, and noticed Sarah Mae's video. Went over to her blog and read her post for today.
By this time it was 8:35 AM and I needed to go to the Bank and do my Grocery shopping. So I looked for something to wear. Went to the bathroom, washed my face, brushed my teeth and got dressed. I added some mosturizer to my face and a little make-up.
Here are some pictures.
I was ready by 9 AM. Left to the banks and Grocery shopping.
I have one hour left before I go pick up the second round of kids to school. I had to pick up my niece at 1:30 PM, the rest are out at 3PM. My daughter has violin lessons today, so she stays at school till 4PM. That will be 3 trips to the school today.
So I have to start preparing dinner and do some house blessings (house chores). Sort the laundry and start the laundry for this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment