That time of the year is coming up, when this lady turns a year older. Yes, Me!
Sunday is my 38th Birthday. Two more years and we will reach another decade. I do not feel that I am getting older. I feel much youthful than a few years back. I guess things are much better know for me, less stressful.
I visited the doctor yesterday for a yearly check-up. She did routine examinations, asked lots of questions, then let me know that I was overweight. What?! "I do not look overweight." She showed me a chart and said that according to my height and age, I was 10 lbs. over the normal weight range.
I told her that I had recently started exercising more. And she was happy. Told me to watch what I eat. To try to eat more vegetables and fruits.
Ten pounds that not seem that much. I hope that by my next appointment, I will be able to at least lose half. My second week of Insanity workout has begun. I feel less sore with every day that goes by. I have not seen much of a difference yet, but I feel much better. I guess I just needed the exercise. I had become used to driving around everywhere. At home, will be sitting all day at the computer, instead of doing some type of exercise.
I hope that I keep up the exercise routine, even pass my goals. And I will continue to make changes in my eating habits to avoid going pass my normal weight range.
Around my home, I plan to purge the attic of all those things that are no longer needed. Husband started making complaints that I have lots of things up there that need to be thrown out. In the past he never said anything because I kept things under control and organized. However, in the past few months, I have only had time to organize my son's toys bins. I told him, that it did not get that way overnight and it won't get organized overnight either. I need at least a week, to tackle that project.
But its one of my top priorities this Spring. I plan to get rid of all the toys that my children have outgrown and no longer play with. I was hoping to have a Spring Yard Sale and what ever does not sell goes directly to goodwill.
There are a couple of boxes that are leaving tomorrow. Just to get some stuff out before he starts throwing things out on his own. This is what happens, when husband is home for a long time without a job. He starts to see things he does not notice other times. LOL.
I hope I finally get to achieve this goal of removing all the clutter from the attic. Pray for me! I will definitely need it. Thanks.
You can see pictures of how the attic looked the last time I managed to organize some areas.
Post from June 2010
Post from September 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment