Thursday, March 3, 2011

Time Flies...

How quickly time has gone by.  I have not posted anything in almost three weeks.  I am still here, and I am still doing well. 

Husband has been home more this past few months.  It been quite a challenge.  But it has helped me to spend more time with him.  He has helped around the house too.  We did some changes to the master bedroom.  And we added some color to the walls in the living room and kitchen.

I have not taken pictures yet. 

We bought an exercise bike.  I have not used it.  I have been walking to the kids school, almost everyday after school.  Except on Wednesday because it was raining.  On Wednesday, I substituted the walking for in home exercise.  I will probably alternate.  But I had already made it a goal to use the car less this Spring.  To save up on gas prices.

I will only drive to the grocery store, or if I have to go to an appointment.   The school is less than a mile away.  So I can get there in less than 20 minutes walking.   There is also a shopping area near by that is a few blocks away.  

Well, I have to go now.  Time for bedtime.   Will write again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment