Have you heard about the company Melaleuca?
I was introduced to Melaleuca three years ago. Over these three years, I have tried different products from Melaleuca. Household cleaners, beauty products and even vitamins and protein shakes. They also have many over the counter medicine and first aid products.
My favorite product from Melaleuca is Renew. This is a body lotion that has helped my children with their itchy dry skin problem.
Why am I sharing this with you. Well, because I want you to experience Melaleuca. Go online and find out more about it. It is a company that helps you save money on most of the products you already use in your home, but their products are much safer than the one you buy at stores. Their household cleaners are concentrated, so you use less.
Visit Melaleuca's website and view the videos to find out more on their products.
No comments:
Post a Comment