Sunday, March 6, 2011

Menu Planning

I have updated my monthly menu many times.  And again it needs another update.  Over the past weeks, I have not been following my menu quite well.  Since my husband has been off work for longer than usual, I have to be cooking almost everyday two meals per day. 

Money has also been an issue, and prices are very high at the supermarket that I have stayed away from buying meats.  Over $4 a pound. 

So I have been improvising meals.  Less meat in them.  Eating more veggies. 

The kids are quite easy to please, but my husband its a little picky. 

We will always eat out on the weekends or go out to a party.  But lately, very few parties have come around.  Which means, I have to cook something on weekends too.

This means I have to once again update my menu and add weekends too.

I have tried searching for Menu's online to make my job easier.  But like I said, my husband is very special of what he likes to eat. 

Once I finished with it, I will posted to share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment