I am not sure if it is that I was writing in Spanish, but I have not gotten a comment in a very long time and I wondering, have I lost my readers. Please let me know you are still reading my post.
Good morning dear friend, Just wanted to let you know that I have not been able to read as many blogs the past few months but hope to get started back soon.
I always enjoy yours and do feel a deep connection with you which I know is the bond of the precious Holy Spirit.
I am in Tulsa this week visiting family but when I get home will try to get in a better routine as far as reading my friends' blogs.
Good morning dear friend,
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to let you know that I have not been able to read as many blogs the past few months but hope to get started back soon.
I always enjoy yours and do feel a deep connection with you which I know is the bond of the precious Holy Spirit.
I am in Tulsa this week visiting family but when I get home will try to get in a better routine as far as reading my friends' blogs.
Sure hope you are doing well.
Love, Dianne