I know that I have been talking a lot about exercising lately but just a few moments ago, I read an article about Michelle Obama and how its important for us as parents to be aware of our children's BMI. And not just our children's but also our own.
We have been talking about losing weight in our women's group and I had been thinking about getting together with them and doing some kind of exercise.
I have also seen lots of informercials about new workouts, dancing latin music and other hip hop workouts. There is even a workout with gospel music.
I had a God breeze moment this morning. How about if we pray the rosary while walking. But what about the rainy weather? Well we could do Leslie Samsone's workout on the days weather does not permit us to go out to walk.
My Mom has been doing this for quite a long time. She walks on the threadmill while praying the rosary.
What do you do for exercise?
No comments:
Post a Comment