Friday, January 7, 2011

Hosting a Party

A few months back, my neighbor hosted a Partylite party.  They offer great scented candles and home decorations, such wall decor, candle holders, and they also have scented lotions and soaps.

I really liked a glass pillar candle holder that you can use as a vase or decorative accent in your home.  So I decided to host a party myself in order to get the whole set at a lower price with my discounts for party sales.

I had to postpone the party to this month due to all the holiday celebrations but I did purchase the small pillar. My other friends and family loved the scented candles and they want to buy more.  So I will be hosting another party this weekend.

I wanted to share with you because, I know you will love this products too.  Here is the link to their website.   Partylite      If you decide to order, please look up the party I am hosting.  Click on the Shop section and look for my name. You need to write at least two letter of the last name to search.  Look for Rosario Tr.   The party is on January 8.


Thank you in advance if you make an order.  You will be getting a great product.    I also purchased the cross on the wall, that you see in this picture.  I added the red pointsettas to add some color.

No comments:

Post a Comment