Today the start of a new year. I reflect on the blessings of the past year.
My word for last year was HOPE. This new year my word will be ACTION.
I have been procrastinating to do many things in my life. Physically and Spiritually.
This year, I will try my best to do things right away. Not wait till later.
Sometimes perfectionism gets in the way and we wait to do things because we want them done perfect. Just do them the best you can.
I am going to make a list of ten things I want to accomplish this year and start on them one by one.
I will share with you later what they are. I do have a few priorities. My own health. My home, family, and the bible study group.
At the moment, I am at my parent's home. Today we are celebrating my brother's birthday. The guest are starting to arrive.
Thank you Diane, Xhonane, and Grissy for your comments. I do miss reading your comments and inspiring posts. I will try to daily dedicate some time to reading your post. I have learned so much about Faith through each of your post. You are amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment