Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Pictures

 This will be the feast table decorations from Christmas until the feast of our Lord's Baptism.

 The small nativity set will be on display also for a few more weeks.  I still I have to add the three wise kings.

 The small tree in my living room.  A few ceramic houses and decorations.

This  is are the rest of my holy icons.  A few new additions.  The "peregrinos", and St. Patrick.  I will be using this bookshelf to keep them until their feast day comes back this year. 

St. Anthony is now on the feast table.  He is one of my favorite and I am always asking for his intercession.

I back home, and ready to start on my New Year resolutions.  I have to first make a sign with the word ACTION, on it to remind me of my word for this year. 

So I must continue with my home blessings.  Have a great week everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Rosario!!! I see you have a Baby Jesus as well! I also wait until the Epiphany to add the 3 Wise Men. I am glad we have things in common!! Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete