I know is been a while. I am becoming more distant from my blog. But I still keep up with some of my favorite blogs. I just do not have time to sit an write something. I have so much to share and at time I just do not have time.
Have kept my house under control after the holidays. Returned most of the holiday decor back into the attic. And I did manage to bring some order to the attic too. The only room now that need attention is the kids rooms.
My husband left to Mexico three weeks ago. And the kids decided to sleep in my room. So their beds are now the ideal place to drop off all the clutter from the living room. But I let them know that we have two days to get the room clean.
My husband returns on Saturday evening, so the kids have to go back into their own beds.
There has been some accomplishments that happen all on their own. One is my son finally co-operating to spend at least an hour on his homework every day. This week he finished all his homework on Wednesday and its not due until tomorrow, Friday.
I have been busy also searching for a middle school for daughter. Attended an open house for a charter school that is one of the best in the area. I have two other school in mind, but I am hoping she gets admitted to the one that is best for her academically.
Another great accomplishment this past month, has been the women's group. There is only three ladies in the group at the moment. But I praying an hoping many more will come. I enjoy my time with the other two ladies. We are taking turn in sharing something with the others. Then we read the Psalm for the day together. And we finish with a mistery of the rosary. Then we take some time for fellowship.
I am reading a new book. Its a project book for married women. I will tell you more about it after I finished with the book. I will just let you know the author's name. Kathi Lipp. I also bought books for my daughter and son. We are going to be spending at least 30 minutes per day reading our books. It is a requirement for my son's homework. And daughter loves to read, so she did not mind at all.

¡Felicidades por todo lo que has logrado con tus proyectos!! ¡ánimo con lo demás! De casualidad viste mi pregunta sobre tu comentario? Dios te bendiga!!
ReplyDelete