Saturday, January 8, 2011

Back to Ordinary Time

I removed all the Christmas decorations from my living room.
And changed a few things at the feast table. 

Ordinary time starts again tomorrow, so I will change the table cover to green on Monday. 
For now just a hint of green inside the pillar candle holder. 

On the adjacent wall, a new addition.  
I found this plate holder, with the words,
Love,
Hope,
Faith,

on the holder and on each plate.


Spent a few hours in the attic, organizing all the Christmas decorations in boxes and storing them away.

The Candle party went well.  Four guests showed up. 
I will be hosting another party later, because sisters where not able to come.

And most of the people I invited had other things to do today.

I am very tired, and going to sleep early.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment