I am still trying to setup my new digital camera. Some pictures come out to blurry or to dark sometimes. Here is the Christmas cards display for this year. Lots of picture cards from family.
Today we celebrate the coming of the 3 wise kings. Traditionally in Mexico children sent letters to the 3 wise kings and they receive gifts. They live their shoes or stockings near the nativity set and in the morning they find wonderful surprises.
Unfortunately the 3 wise kings skipped our house this year. I believe because my children have not been the best they can be. Plus they allready have lots of toys and they got lots of gifts and presents. Or was it because forgetful Mom forgot to place the 3 wise kings. I left them in the box and decided to place them after Christmas. But I did not do this until this morning. "Its all your fault!", my daughter said to me.
Oh! I do feel bad, but my children need to learn a lesson. If you missbehave, there will be consequences.
I will make them something special for this afternoon to celebrate the 3 wise kings day. The traditional "rosca de reyes", its a bread shaped like the letter O and hidden inside is a small baby toy. Whomever get the baby gets to make a party on Candlemas February 2. Candlemas is the celebration of the presentation of baby Jesus at the temple.
Well, I better get started on the "rosca de reyes". My kids have a short day today so I have until 1 PM to get everything ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment