Friday, January 21, 2011

Family Reunion

This is a very happy family, reunited after 10 months of being apart.

Remember that I had told you about my brother-in-law who was waiting for his residence aproval?

Thank God, just before New Year his letter of aproval was received.  It was a happy moment for everyone.  All our family was praying.  And God heard our prayers.

So how did they manage to stay apart for such a long time?  It was hard, but thanks to modern technology, they were able to communicate with him via webcam.  Almost every night the children will talk to  their dad and he could see them too.  

Now they have their dad back home.  And I was so happy to see them all on Sunday morning together as a family at church.  In fact we were all together.  All my sisters, Dad and Mom, our children and I.  We celebrated my parents 27th wedding anniversary.

After church we went to a Chinese buffet.  And later at home my other brother-in-law, set up a home photo studio.  We all took pictures with our parents.  Then with our children.  I still don't have the digital copy of them.  This is the only one that I was able to get from my sister's profile on facebook.


 We did not go to a professional studio, because Dad did not want to go.  I think the pictures came out fabulous.  A phone camera, some big lights hooked to the family room's ceiling fan and two standing lamps. And curtains hanged on the sliding doors of the family room to create a backdrop.  I can't wait to show you the rest of the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment