I'm watching the live coverage of the 38th March for Life from Washington D.C. on EWTN.
Three years ago we participated for the first time in a local March for Life. It was a moving experience for me. I have not attended the last two years due to other events scheduled at our parish. But I hoping and praying that next year we will be attending our Local March for Life.
May God continue to increase awareness of the lies of Abortion activist. And many more will become defenders of Life. May the Abortion laws be overturned and may we one day live in a country that is PRO-LIFE.

Yo tambi'en quisiera ir a esta Marcha algún día, cuandomis hijos estén más grandecitos.
ReplyDeleteAprovecho para decirte que estoy haciendo una lista de Amigos de Familia Católica y quiero ver si me mandas una descripción de tu blog para incluirla. ¡gracias!