Friday, July 30, 2010

Thank You

I am amazed that in just one year, I have now 13 followers.  I know there are more following anonymously.  The interesting part is that some are following in their own language.  I am bilingual. I speak and write English and Spanish well.  I wish I knew Sign language.  We have relatives who are mute and it will be easier to communicate with them with out and interpreter. 

I do need to figure out how to use the translator on blogs.  Does anyone know?

I am now going to start my home blessings.  Blog reading and posting takes up most of my morning time.  And I want to attend noon Mass.  Have a blessed day.

1 comment:

  1. if you go to this link:

    http://translate.google.com/#

    and put the webpage in, it will give you the translated page. i think they have a widget you can put on some blogs, too.

    ReplyDelete