Thanks to my printer and HP, I was able to print out new labels for my laundry sorters. I used regular wide tape to attach them to the hampers.
I went online to search for more printables that I could use to label things in my home and found this blog called Poppytalk.
At Poppytalk you can find lots of wonderful ideas for home decorating, crafts, and other interesting design ideas.
I finally had the inspiration to organize this closet in my laundry room.
This is the after picture. I want to make colorful labels for some of the things in this closet. So that everyone knows where things go and everything will stay organized.
There is another top shelf that does not show in the picture. I have plastic boxes there that I also want to label.
I got an idea from a post to laminate the labels and make them into stickers. The post mentioned a xyron machine that laminates on one side and on the other side it has adheasive to use as a sticker.
Since I already needed a laminator for another project, I went to look for one and found one that will help me do what I want.
So this is what I have been working on over the weekend.
Laminating Saints trading cards, and other cards found on the Resource Site. I will be using this for the Little Flowers Girl Saints study and for the virtues study.
I also laminated some labels for kitchen organization, and more laundry labels. This machine does not come with the sticker side laminate roll. So I have to purchase that one. I plan to purchase a smaller one for smaller labels.
This one, is better for large labels. I am trying to make good use of the laminate roll and not waste to much of it. The machine came with a 6 feet roll. I think I already used half of it.
everything looks great!!! Congratulations on that big effort! I was wondering about buying a laminator...your posting is really encouraging : )
ReplyDeleteWhere did you buy it?