Husband drinks coffee every morning. He's favorite brand is Folgers. I love the new plastic containers because they are easier to open. Mom told me to save them for her, because she will find another use for them. I am not sure what she uses them for, but last month we visited a fair and in their craft section, they had a display of how to re-use plastic containers.
There was a Folgers can with a toilet paper inside and a wire to hang the can on the wall. Now that is a clever idea.
While searching for labels to use in my organization project, I found this great blog and another use for those Folger's cans. Over at Robin's blog, she has some labels you can print and use on the Folger's cans.
Here is my own idea. I went to the 99 cents store and bought this nice self-adheasive wall borders. And decorated two cans.
No comments:
Post a Comment