Thursday, July 8, 2010

One Year Blog Anniversary


Wow, its almos here! my blog's birthday!

I can't believe how fast this year has gone by.

I have met many amazing Moms and Grandmothers through this blog.   While participating in a monthly home organization challenge at I'm an organizing Junkie website.  I got to meet another blogger, Melinda from Coming Clean: Confessions of an Inperfect Parent

Melinda also hosted an 8 week home organization challenge.  She was such and inspiration, not only with her own home organization ideas, but also as a spiritual motivator.  Her unique posts about the challenges of parents, were very helpful to me. 

Over this year, I have met other amazing homeschool moms.  Like Ann over at Holy Experience.  You can see a list of my most favorite blogs on the right side of my blog.  I invite you to visit these blogs and be inspired. 

Thank you to all the wonderful people that follow my blog and leave encouraging comments.  Thanks to you, I keep motivated to continue sharing my posts, hoping you get encouraged and inspired  by what I write and share on my post.

May the Lord continue to bless all of you exceedingly, aboundantly and overflowing.

3 comments:

  1. Felicitaciones! Congratulations! Happy bloggy anniversary. May the Lord bless you in all your posts ... and bring joy and inspiration to those who visit.

    Bendiciones de
    Vero (aka Vee)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Rosario!!!! I loved your cake!! May God bless you always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Querida Rosario: quiero decirte que te escogi para el Premio Dardos, ve mi entrada http://familiacatolica-org.blogspot.com/2010/07/una-hermosa-sorpresa-para-familia.html
    Me ha dado mucho gusto conocerte y compartir este camino aprendiendo de ti, gracias!!!Dios te bendiga!

    ReplyDelete