Monday, March 15, 2010

St. Patricks and St. Joseph



This week we have St. Patricks day on Wednesday and on Friday we celebrate the feast of St. Joseph.




For St. Patrick, I will probably make a cake or cookies. The kids already colored the coloring page from Paper Dali. We have them displayed on our front windows. You can see them from across the street. I have not much decorations up like other years since I did not want to change the lenten colors in the living room.




I wanted to make a St. Joseph altar, but decided not to use real food in order to avoid the ants making their way into the house. Is not finished yet. I still have some items that are missing.
I recently added another icon to my prayer table. St. Therese is one of our favorite female saints. She is the Patron saint of the Little Flowers Girls Club. We will be gathering again this summer to finish our first book of saint stories.
I made some changes to my daily routine schedule. I hope that I am able to stick to this new schedule and that I get my house blessings done on a regular basis. I even made some time for taking breaks and remind myself to drink water.



No comments:

Post a Comment