Hi everyone, hope you had a great weekend. I went to a day of ministry on Saturday. It was an awesome day. So much new things learneds and a stronger desire to continue learning about God's ministry within our Catholic church.
I will like to ask you to join me in prayer this week for my sister and her husband. He has an appointment for his imigration case this week. We are hoping his case will be aproved and he will be able to return soon to his job. The appointment is in Juarez, the mexican border city. I am sure you have heard how bad violence is at that city.
We are praying for the safety of my sister and her husband while they stay there in that city.
On Thursday my sisters, Mom, relatives and friends will be praying a 24 hours chain. Each person will pray for an hour. If you will like to join us. Please let us know what hour will be best for you. All you have to tell me is your first name and the hour you will be praying for them.
My brother-in-law name is Salvador. God know him well, so I do not need to tell you his last name. To protect his privacy. Thanks for joining us in prayer.
No comments:
Post a Comment