Saturday, March 20, 2010

First Day of Spring


Its a cloudy day here in my big town near the bay. The first day of Spring. Already I am noticing a change in the weather. The heater is now off until next winter season. The thermostat has been registering highs of 74 degrees farenheit. So no need for a heater.


I love this time because the tree next to my window is full of white lovely flowers. I hear the chirping of the birds every morning.


Around my house, everythings is quieter now. Daughter is busy in her room, hopefully cleaning out some of those junk drawers. Husband and Son are outside, probably cleaning the yard. And me, I am sitting infront of the computer monitor typing this post.


There are dishes waiting to be washed and things to be done, but I need some quiet time, specially that quiet time with my Lord Jesus. Saturdays tend to be a day that I leave that time aside, but I must spend that precious time with the Lord Jesus everyday. Jesus is the one that strenghtens me and gives me hope. Reading the word of God is uplifting and fills me up.


I hope you all have a wonderful day today with the Lord Jesus, your family and your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment