Friday, March 19, 2010

kids' creations

Thanks to Lacy at Catholic Icing for this idea of the last supper. My son colored the pictures of the apostles and Jesus. And his sister and I helped him assembled it. My kids had the day off today. So we took a trip to the store to purchase some of the items for our St. Joseph Altar and when we return home, I had the kids do these projects.



Daughter did a St. Joseph altar with the idea at the Virtual St. Joseph Altar. You can download the pictures and your kids can color them. I told my daughter she could use the paper rolls to help the images stand up. "Mom that is what the tabs are for", daughter said. I did not realized that the pictures have small tabs at the bottom. You fold them, then tape to boxes and that helps the image stand up. Wow, I learned something from my daughter.

1 comment: