Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Moving Furniture

Monday morning Husband did not work. I had been wanting to move some furniture in my bedroom. But I did not wanted to move it myself.



What we did was move all our bedroom furniture to daughter's old room. Daughter's furniture to Son's bedroom. And some of Son's to our our former bedroom. We had things in the office, laundry room, kitchen, and living room. The house looked so messy.



I could not do anything yesterday because I was at dentist, and pharmacy all morning. Later I came home and was able to move some more furniture that is easy to move. I still have some more organizing to do. It will probably take me all week to finish.


My husband wants to get rid of our old bedframe. Daughter has been using it in her bedroom. It is a huge bedframe. 9.4 feet wide. When the queen mattress is attached, it is 91 inches long. So it occupies most of the room. Our bedrooms are very small. Husband wants to throw it out. I do not want to get rid of it. I love that bedframe. But if I am able to find someone that will want it and use it. I will be able to let go.



I have to get back to organizing the rooms. Will update later and post pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment