Not much has been done around this house in the last few days. Even though I been busy moving things around in each room, and trying to put things back in order. The rest of the house looks messy. It is frustrating at times and you want to just give up.
But I know that with patience and determination, I can get it accomplished. So you will be reading less this next few days. This weekend, I will be with my family. Seems like every weekend I will be doing some traveling. I get to see my Mom and sisters. This time we will be attending a Catholic conference. Will be taking a few classes. One on theology of the body and the other class is about the martyrs from Mexico. There will be a keynote speaker and different workshops throughout the day. That will all be on Saturday and Sunday attending Mass then probably return to my house by the evening.
Since husband will stay home, I need to make sure most of the house is clean and all his laundry is done.
Hope all of you have a great weekend. God bless you.
No comments:
Post a Comment