Friday, September 23, 2011

Welcome Fall

A new season now begins!  And around my house the colors change.

First we added a new lamp to the kitchen.


2. Changed the linens in the Living room


3. The sofa cover and pillow covers were changed too.


4. The autum decor was added.







5. Some items were removed and stored away elsewhere, to make room for more interesting items. 

The pitcher above the fridge, is seldom used and its always tucked away in a box.  I used it a few days ago, and before I placed it back in its box,  I thought I could give it another use.

I had a garland of foam fruit in the Fall decor bin, I placed that inside the pitcher.  Added some fall flowers, and there its  a nice looking vase.

Regarding the Tupperware Giveaway, can you believe no one has entered any comments.  I haven't received a single comment since I mentioned the Giveaway. 

Makes me think, "Have I  lost all my readers, or are you  just not interested in Tupperware?"

In case you are interested in participating, here is the link to the Tupperware Giveaway post.

Sharing this post at:











Fantabulous Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Hi. I'm hopeful. Joined your blog tonight. I like all Tupperware. Found my way here through Jamie's website. I enjoy reading Catholic Mom blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pillows on the sofa! Did you make them?

    ReplyDelete