Thursday, September 15, 2011

Small Projects

The pantry is one place that needs to be organized often.  This is how it looked last time it was organized. I have added some new storage containers and some items had to be moved to another area in the kitchen to make sure I had enough space for the items that will be stored here.

Remember that my pantry is now in the office room. So I must store items, that are not used on a daily basis, here.



I used most of the Tupperware containers that I had, to store some of the items.  I love the Modular Mates because they accomodate well and are stackable.  Most of the seals (lids) I have are the same colors. I also like this containers because they are clear and you can see what's in them.  I still printed some labels to make them look nice. And if the container is empty we know what is missing. 

My inspiration for this small space is Danita from Delightful Order.  I love her pantry room and organization ideas. 

By the way, since we are talking about Tupperware.  I was thinking to have a giveaway.  I'm not sure yet how to get it together. Does anyone know?  Can  you help me set it up?   I will apreciated it.  I want to give away a Tupperware container.  But first, I will like to know what is your favorite product from Tupperware and what you use it for?  Storage, to cook, or to heat up in microwave?  The most popular item will be the giveaway item.  So leave me your comments.  I will let you know by Friday, more details on this giveaway.

2 comments:

  1. So happy to see that you find inspiration from my blog! Tupperware is great! I LOVE the modular mates. Thanks for the shout-out.
    DaNita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how nice and tidy! Great job!

    ReplyDelete