Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Showing my Gratitude

I want to thank a few people who have made my time on blog world amazing.  This are the wonderful people that often leave comments on my posts.  Pray for me when I request it.

And inspire me with their own blogs.

Drum Roll please.............

Become What You are:  My dear Friend S.  you were one of the first to often leave comments.  You were always inspiring me.  Thanks you are amazing.  I miss you.

Marie, one of my first followers.  I do not have a link to your blog.  But I thank you for your comments and words of inspiration.

Dianne @ Everything Else Thrown in, her amazing words of encouragement, her amazing poetry and Art.

Melinda @ Coming Clean, her inspiring, funny confessions of an imperfect parent with a focus on God.  Miss you too.

Vee @ Paper Dali, her amazing paper dolls, that have been a perfect tool in teaching my kids about our Catholic Faith.  And also her amazing posts.

And last but not least. Ricki @ Art @ Home, thanks for your comments and your inpiring post.

I pray that you all have a blessed day.  And if you ever need me, let me know.  Thank you for your online friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment